If you are a merchant-processing company (handling credit card transactions), you may have received an application with Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association,
an EIN, and even my personal Social Security Number. It did not come from me.
Please report the source of the scam to the appropriate authorities.Thank you. - Robert S. Means, SNA Treasurer (posted April 28, 2020)
We are a volunteer group of local homeowners and residents
who are actively working to improve Sunnyhills neighborhood and the city of Milpitas through positive activities and programs.
SNA Board of Director members (2019) include (left to right) Treasurer Melanie Lewert, Secretary Rob Means, President Allysson McDonald, Boardmembers Van Lan Truong, Yolie Garcia, Guy Haas and Voltaire Montemayor.
Become a member!
Annual dues are only $20/year and tax-deductible due to an IRS non-profit status letter.
To use PayPal, click the logo below and send your contribution to contribute@SunnyhillsNeighborhood.org
or mail a check to SNA, 1421 Yellowstone Ave, Milpitas, CA 95035-6913
Pursuant to Article 12, section 1 of the corporation's Bylaws, rights of members shall include:
1) Notice of all regular, special, and annual meetings, plus notice of any committee meetings in which they have expressed interest.
2) Copies of any newsletters or other publications of the organization, plus requested copies of any other documents of the organization.
3) The right to vote at all general meetings and the right to vote on any sub-committees that they join.
4) The right to offer motions germane to the group and have those motions given a fair hearing before the assembled membership.
Mission Statment [From the Articles of Incorporation]
The Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association in Milpitas, California, is formed for these purposes:
1) to provide instruction in civic responsibility and community service;
2) to enhance and support education to local residents in art, music, and science;
3) to sponsor activities and public performances which enhance the quality of life for all residents in the area;
4) to sponsor special events and public gatherings to promote a sense of community well-being and cohesion;
5) to sponsor and conduct activities and social gatherings which bridge cultural gaps between different ethnic and cultural segments of the community.
See the "rules of the road" for Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association by clicking here.
The Sunnyhills neighborhood is bounded by:
- City limits/Buskirk on the north
- Jacklin Road on the south
- N Milpitas Blvd on the west
- Hwy 680 on the east
We meet at SJECC Milpitas College Extension (Collaboration Room), 1450 Escuela Pkwy, Milpitas - just South of Russell Middle School.
All Milpitas residents are invited to attend our Board meetings, Community Breakfasts, and other events.
A great way to help SNA with a few hours
is by helping deliver our newsletters
(2 or 3 times a year) to your neighborhood.
To learn more, e-mail us your contact information,
and our newsletter coordinator will call/e-mail you.
Sunnyhills Neighborhood Association, 1421 Yellowstone Ave, Milpitas, CA 95035-6913,